Terms and Conditions-Training Academy
· Jessica Saysell Aesthetics Academy course notes and training cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. The Academy excepts no responsibility for the actions of students, or those of other people reading the course notes, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the course content.
· All materials, handouts, workbooks and other literature supplied by the Jessica Saysell Aesthetics Academy must not be copied or used in any way. All material is copyright to the academy and must not be reproduced in any form. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
· Any purchased kits for the day of training are non refundable.
· Jessica Saysell Aesthetics Academy endeavours to provide all supplies materials and kits for students on the day of the course but in some cases this may not be possible for a number of reasons (ie. the warehouse is out of stock etc) therefore the academy cannot be held responsible in such circumstances but will try to have any missing items sent out to students as soon as possible after the course. Please allow up to 14 working days to receive your item(s).
· On some courses students are required to pair up and work on each other. All students are responsible for their own clients/models only for when the Academy requests to do so and students will be notified of this upon booking if this is the case. For health & safety reasons, in some courses, you will also be required to work on a dummy/mannequin head.
·We recommend you wear suitable and comfortable clothing for your course may that be dark clothing or Beauty Uniform. Uniform is not necessary but encouraged.
·Deposits and course payments are non-refundable but are transferable if rescheduled within good notice we ask for at least 48 hours’ notice if you need to reschedule. Exceptions will be made for a genuine reason (Proof may be required.) We understand we are in the unpredictable times of COVID and may at any time come in to contact with a positive case, we do ask you to reschedule your course if you display any symptoms and isolate if you have come in to contact with a positive covid case. Please follow any guidance as per the government. (Proof of which may be required) Late cancellation or Failure to attend a confirmed course will result in the loss of all payments made for that course and will be at the discretion of your trainer.
· i pride ourselves in the support you receive after your training and you are able to ask us for advice/help at any time. It is preferable if you can contact us via our contact us page via our website, email, Facebook or Instagram. We will always get back to and be there to help and support you. We are also in the process of starting a student support group on Facebook.
· When you received your certificate, please take care of it as there is a £25 admin charge to replace it.