Terms and Conditions-Training Academy
· Jessica Saysell Aesthetics Academy course notes and training cannot be relied upon for legal interpretation. The Academy excepts no responsibility for the actions of students, or those of other people reading the course notes, or responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of relying on the course content.
· All materials, handouts, workbooks and other literature supplied by the Jessica Saysell Aesthetics Academy must not be copied or used in any way. All material is copyright to the academy and must not be reproduced in any form. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
· Any purchased kits for the day of training are non refundable.
· Jessica Saysell Aesthetics Academy endeavours to provide all supplies materials and kits for students on the day of the course but in some cases this may not be possible for a number of reasons (ie. the warehouse is out of stock etc) therefore the academy cannot be held responsible in such circumstances but will try to have any missing items sent out to students as soon as possible after the course. Please allow up to 14 working days to receive your item(s).
· On some courses students are required to pair up and work on each other. All students are responsible for their own clients/models only for when the Academy requests to do so and students will be notified of this upon booking if this is the case. For health & safety reasons, in some courses, you will also be required to work on a dummy/mannequin head.
·We recommend you wear suitable and comfortable clothing for your course may that be dark clothing or Beauty Uniform. Uniform is not necessary but encouraged.
·Deposits and course payments are non-refundable but are transferable if rescheduled within good notice we ask for at least 48 hours’ notice if you need to reschedule. Exceptions will be made for a genuine reason (Proof may be required.) We understand we are in the unpredictable times of COVID and may at any time come in to contact with a positive case, we do ask you to reschedule your course if you display any symptoms and isolate if you have come in to contact with a positive covid case. Please follow any guidance as per the government. (Proof of which may be required) Late cancellation or Failure to attend a confirmed course will result in the loss of all payments made for that course and will be at the discretion of your trainer.
· i pride ourselves in the support you receive after your training and you are able to ask us for advice/help at any time. It is preferable if you can contact us via our contact us page via our website, email, Facebook or Instagram. We will always get back to and be there to help and support you. We are also in the process of starting a student support group on Facebook.
· When you received your certificate, please take care of it as there is a £25 admin charge to replace it.
Complaint – a grievance, problem, difficulty or concern
The Academy recognises the importance of learner complaints and welcomes complaints
as a valuable form of feedback about its services. I am committed to using the information I receive to help drive forward improvements.
This procedure outlines the aims of The Academy in dealing with complaints and sets
out what you as the customer can expect when making a complaint regarding a service.
A complaint is a way of letting us know that you are not happy with a particular service. I welcome your feedback. A complaint may be about delay, lack of response, discourtesy, failure to consult or about the standard of service you have received.
So please let me know if:
you think I have done something wrong
I have not done something that I said I would do
you are not satisfied with a particular service or set of services that I provide
I understand that it might be difficult for you to complain because you are worried that your complaint could result in a poorer service. Please be assured that I treat all complaints seriously and that it is your right to complain.
If you do not provide me with a contact name or address, it will not be possible for me to get back to you with the outcome of the investigation. If you wish to complain anonymously, please do so by sending a letter to The Academy.
In the first instance, the complaint will be and resolution sought within 48 hours of the incident occurring. If this is successful and a resolution is reached, the complaint should be documented on the attached Appendix (1) and filed. There will be no further action taken.
If resolution cannot be found, The Academy will arrange a meeting with all relevant parties and agree a resolution. This will take place within 30 days. This will be final.
The Academy will maintain a record of all complaints and make these available on request. All complaints must be regarded as confidential and discussed only with those parties involved. Where the subject of the complaint is centered on a qualification, the Awarding Body will be made aware if this is relevant.
In the instance where the complaint is around an assessment / verification decision, then the stages outlined in the Appeals Procedure must be followed.
.Equality & Diversity Policy
At Jessica Saysell Aesthetics Academy I believe that everyone is equal and that everyone deserves to be treated with the upmost respect. I believe that you should treat people in the same way you wish to be treated yourself.
At the academy everyone is welcome people from any Gender, Race, Sexual Orientation, Religion or Belief system, Gender Reassignment or of various ages or disabilities.
I firmly believe that a zero-tolerance approach should be adopted for all types of prejudice and discrimination. I will seek to remove any conditions that put someone in a position of disadvantage.
Using Jessica Saysell Aesthetics you can expect
· To receive a highly quality learning experience
· To be given equal opportunities and treated fairly
· To be treated with courtesy
· To have access to advice, guidance and support to ensure your choices are informed ones and that your learning needs are met
· To learn in a healthy and safe environment
· To be provided with timely and appropriate information on your progress
· To have listen to any issues, suggestions or concerns you may have, and to respond in a relevant manner
The induction process for our students should be conducted to include respecting other students, members of staff and clients whilst on our premises and the Academy operates a zero tolerance to abuse towards others for any reason.
In turn as a student at Jessica Saysell Aesthetics Academy I would like you to:
· Be fully committed to your course
· Treat everyone with courtesy
· Provide appropriate information to help us meet your learning and assessment needs
· Ensure that your behaviour contributes to a healthy and safe environment
If for any reason you wish to make a formal complaint, then please access the formal complaints procedure on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org